Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Human Spark

I am a big fan of Alan Alda. I don't know how many of you know of him. He is a famous Hollywood actor, and famously known for his role in television show M*A*S*H* (1972-83).

Even though I like his acting, I am fan of Alan Alda not because of it, rather because of his intellectual curiosity. I used to watch his shows on PBS few years ago, Scientific American Frontiers, liked them very much (1993-2005). Alan Alda now has another new show on PBS, called "The Human Spark". I heard about it on the NPR radio few days ago. I watched episode of new show today, and I wasn't disappointed.

I recommend this show to everyone who share mine and Alan Alda's inquisitiveness about the world we live in.

Here is an excerpt from the latest episode - "Brain Matters'



You can catch full episodes from PBS website: The Human Spark

No comments: